The Body Frequency Alignment Level 1 Practitioner course is an introduction to the principles, techniques and science behind the physical modality of Body Frequency Alignment.
The course is a 3 day intensive course, and in addition, a third day is made available for those who would like a bit more guidance with the physical technique.
Upon completion of the course, trainees are required to do a 6 week practise period, after which an assessment is done by the trainer. As a result of this assessment, we ensure that the modality is being practised properly.
Body Frequency Alignment Level 1 Practitioner Course Contents:
- Frequency: A Definition
- Electromagnetic frequency
- Frequency within the human body
- Naturally occurring EMF waves
- The Schumann Resonances
- An introduction to brainwave states
- Frequency following response of the brain
- The Musical Connection:
- Rhythm, heart rate, breathing and brainwave states
- The effects of electromagnetic frequency on the body: the good, the bad and the ugly
- The physical modality of Body Frequency Alignment
- Movement Patterns
- Pressure Point Release Patterns
- Precautions and contraindications
- Ethics, responsibility and intention
- Good command of the English language
- Basic comprehension of mathematics
- Matric certificate or equivalent qualification
- For those without this qualification, a letter of motivation may be submitted
- Applicants should be over 20 years of age
Application to Attend Body Frequency Alignment Level 1 Practitioner Course
If you would like to attend the Body Frequency Alignment Level 1 practitioner course please fill out the form below or email us.
N.B. Please note that we can not accept all applications.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours in health and wellness,